RBLX is a quantitative/semi-quantitative RBI software suit based on the industry standards which identifies applicable damage mechanisms, calculates corrosion rates, determine damage susceptibilities, estimates current and future risks, and recommends optimum inspection plans.
Our autonomous, cloud-based, RBLX software offers you immediate connectivity.
It is fast and highly competitive allowing you to search and route-out historical evidence.
This means you can process your data quicker and with more accuracy and reliability
Imagine the impact of:
- Monitoring and predicting equipment failures
- Preventing potential shutdowns
- Reducing turnarounds
Our RBLX asset integrity management software will get you back on track to full production
We provide mitigation & inspection planning based on your liabilities, risk, and the potential outcome of equipment failure that impedes production levels. Receive support, training, and optimisation tools to prolong the life extension of your asset.
With our RBLX software for Asset Integrity in the UK, with a single application, you can efficiently manage your upstream to downstream, pressure, and non-pressure systems. By implementing RBLX, corrosion, and crack formulations perform risk assessments at a very early stage. The effect can be transformational.
The software dashboard highlights:
- Integrity actions
- Associated risks including
- Exposure to corrosion
- Potential pressure loss and failure
Through continuous monitoring strategies and systematically focusing on inspection & maintenance operations, optimum production is boosted.
RBLX is an advanced asset integrity management and risk-based inspection software solution.
RBLXTM KEY FEATURES
RBLXTM is continuously being updated and modified based on clients’ feedback. The main features are listed below:
- Web-Based with Robust Security (can also be installed on client-server)
- Standard RBI Solution Compliant with API 580, API 581 & ASME PCC-3
- Includes API 571, API 581 & DNVGL-RP-F116 Damage Mechanisms
- Contains Additional Damage Mechanisms based on API 579 (e.g., Creep)
- Includes Pipeline Module
- Bespoke Module for Non-Pressure Systems (e.g., Structures)
- Calculates Corrosion Rates and Crack Susceptibilities
- Includes Qualitative, Semi-quantitative and Quantitative RBI Methods
- Detailed Assessment of Probability of Failure (POF), Consequence of failure (COF) and Area & Financial Risks
- Project and Sketch Future Risks on Risk Projection Graph
- API Standard 5×5 Risk Matrix
- Generate Risk-Based, Rule-Based and Corrosion-Based Inspection Strategies
- Includes a Unique Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII) Module based on HOIS RP103
- Includes Excel Import & Export Facilities, which can be Integrated with a Client’s CMMS Software (e.g., SAP and Maximo)
- Inspection Plan, WSE and NII Reports in Word & PDF Formats
- Determines Current & Future Risks – also represented graphically
- Comprises a Dynamic Dashboard for easy review of the current condition
- Flexible to Customise – use latest IT Development Technologies
- Integrated with LifeTech FFS & Life Extension Software Solutions
- Database Facility for Inspection & NDT Data
- Library Facility for Unlimited Document Storage
- Applies to: Upstream, Midstream & Downstream
RBLX Current Modules
- RBLX™ Pressure Systems (Pressure Vessels, Piping, Heat Exchangers, Columns, Fired Heaters);
- RBLX™ Atmospheric Storage Tanks;
- RBLX™ Pipelines;
- RBLX™ Pressure Relief Devices (PRDs);
- RBLX™ Bespoke Module (e.g. for Structures)
RBLX Key Features:
- Identify Damage Mechanisms
- Assess the Probability of Failure (POF)
- Assess the Consequence of Failure (COF)
- Assess Risk of Failure
- Plan Inspection & Mitigation
LifeTech Engineering Ltd.
Unit 13, Innovation Centre,
Aberdeen Energy Park,
Exploration Drive, Bridge of Don,
Aberdeen, AB23 8GX, UK.
Phone: +44 (0) 1224 824112
General & Service Information: