Why do companies practice Risk-Based Inspection?
- To improve risk management results.
- To provide a holistic, interdependent approach for managing risks.
- To apply a strategy of doing what is needed for safeguarding the integrity and improving reliability and availability of assets, by planning and executing those inspections that are needed.
- To reduce inspections and shutdowns and provide longer run lengths without compromising safety or reliability.
- To safeguard integrity.
- To reduce the risk of failures.
- To increase plant availability and reduce unplanned outages.
- To provide a flexible technique able to continuously improve and adapt to changing risks.
- To ensure that inspection techniques and methods consider potential failure modes.
LifeTech’s RBLX-RBI software, incorporating the market-leading Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII) module, has distinct advantages over other RBI software:
- RBLX-RBI software follows API 581 & API 571, therefore, addresses more damage mechanisms and failure modes and produces higher quality, more rigorous, and more meaningful assessments.
- The integral NII module determines whether Internal Visual Inspection (IVI) can be safely deferred, thereby reducing the scope and timescale of a turnaround.
- RBLX-RBI can be modified to accommodate specific user operational requirements.
LifeTech Engineering will work with you to:
- Make your inspections more focused.
- Make your operations safer.
- Lower your costs.
- Keep your operations running safely.
- Maximise your inspection budget.
RBLX-RBI, incorporating NII, has shown excellent results on worldwide deployment, including a major UK refinery, and has been proven to be commercially competitive.
Contact LifeTech Engineering:
Keith Walton, Business Development Manager: +44 7307 350598